46 coaches online • Server time: 00:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 13:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I need to get some replacement block dice, but the online GW shop doesn't seem to sell them. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a set?

Many thanks!

Pete
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Let me guess: you hit your previous ones with a hammer? Smile

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

or he threw them out the window!
Wink

Ebay is a safe bet to get dice, but they usually gcost about £5 for 3

You could also try Margaretthorn, he seems to have pretty much anything you wan in terms of BB Very Happy

you could also join the NAF and get a set of Blue/Silver dice (which I have. membership is smonething small, like about £5 for the year and you get access to the site too, rankings etc!)

You could also get some on GW online store,they cost 50p each, but the £4 postage is a pain, unless you know someone else who is ordering on the online store and get them to get you some as well...

Hope that helps Smile

Rob
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

NAF Site just incase you are interested in those snazzy blue dice Very Happy
PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys. I didn't do a Keggie on my dice!

If I can get them at GW then I'll pop down the road. I live in Nottingham about 2 miles from Warhammer world - nice.

You must be psychic - I have checked ebay AND emailed Margaretthorn already. Spooky.

Pete

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

buy some blank dice and paint your own!

Gumbo

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

best off getting them on the NAF site. That way you have your dice and if you want to start entering tournaments then you get a worldwide NAF ranking as well as discounts at pretty much every naf endorsed tournament. Living in nottingham your well placed to enter arguably the biggest bb event ' The Blood Bowl' and a number of other tournaments. Definitely worth it Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Dice are on the way! My NAF membership has resulted in some nice blue ones (6 weeks?!!) and Margaretthorn had some too which are now mine. I'm getting some more boards and old copies off ebay too. Why, I hear you ask?! Well, some kids at the school where I work wanted to start a warhammer club after school. I said I'd supervise. They play 40k (yawn) so I suggested setting up a BB league. So, I shall proceed to teach them blood bowl, then rip their teams apart. Especially if they forget to do their homework or talk during my lessons. Hahahahaa. Twisted Evil

As for the BB tourneys. Not sure what my wife would say. She thinks I'm sad enough already. Sad

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2005 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

pmxpw wrote:
As for the BB tourneys. Not sure what my wife would say. She thinks I'm sad enough already. Sad

After hearing your story of bullying children, I have to agree with your wife. Very Happy

PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2005 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
pmxpw wrote:

After hearing your story of bullying children, I have to agree with your wife. Very Happy
More fool me! I proceeded to teach these kids the rudiments of BB and we started a league game, with Sam (12 years old) playing orcs and me (26 years old) playing humans. Well, after 4 turns I had two players in the BH box and 2 in the KO box. Things were not looking good and I was 1-0 down, but I managed to claw a td back in turn 8 when he failed to pick up the ball with his lineman instead of hitting my catcher (and I did give him the option!!!) Second half will be played next week.

So, all in all, shame on me!

I have more block dice too - Margaretthorn is a star!

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Got a chaos team for sale as well as some star players if you or any of your league are interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-Miniature-Chaos-Team_W0QQitemZ8707369363QQcategoryZ65255QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-Blood-Bowl-Stars-Nobbla-Varag-Bomber-and-Scrappa_W0QQitemZ8707350625QQcategoryZ65255QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lord-Borak_W0QQitemZ8707367369QQcategoryZ65255QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Have a look, see if you like em!

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Varag rulz
Ironik

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
pmxpw wrote:

Now you understand why I like cheerleaders...
hecatonchires

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Shadow forge - http://www.shadowforge.com.au/characters/index.html - has an excellent selection of female 'fantasy gridiron' player models. Their team packs would also be _extremely_ cheap, thanks to our weak australian dollar. The elf team look really elfy, the humans look realistic, the nuns are funny (as are the bunnies) and the female orc team has to be seen to be believed.
 Jump to: