12 coaches online • Server time: 06:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Harv

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2003 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, okay, lets get the "I'm a noob" thing out of the way.

Been looking through the rosters and took a gander through the postings, but couldn't find the answer... Likely I missed it, but hey.

If I want to start a team that is, say, 12 Dwarf Linemen, that's okay isn't it? I mean, you don't *have* to have troll slayers and runners, etc? So long as you stick to the Official Rules for team composition, you'll be fine, right?

Cheers.
m0nty

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2003 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

As long as you have 11 minimum, your team can be made up of any combination of positions. And yes, you have to abide by the FUMBBL player name rules. Apart from that, approval monkeys such as myself might disapprove a team if it has too much money unspent, as some unscrupulous players will submit 11-lineman teams with weak-AV races like halflings just so their friends can use them as SPP farms. You would have to have a good reason for having over 50,000 in the treasury, especially if your Fan Factor is less than 9.
Harv

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2003 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

That's cool, thanks mate. The reason I ask is that I played a dwarf team consisting entirely of linemen for a few games, accumulating some cash, before buying a slayer and some other peripherals. It worked quite well, and I just wanted to make sure that the same would be okay here.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2003 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

thats quite common for dwarf teams so they can start with more rerolls and ff cause their linemen are expensive

i started my high elf team with 11 line elves 3rr and 8ff

you just need 11 permanent players (not inc freebooters) and at least 1 ff

Last edited by Grumbledook on %b %26, %2003 - %18:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Harv

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2003 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Brilliant, thanks, that really helps.
 Jump to: