32 coaches online • Server time: 09:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Warmduscher

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

A truly memorable member of the Chaos Avatars, the God of Bad Jokes died in the most unspectacular fashion. A simple block by an unremarkable Darkelf ended his way too short career of only 34 games.
He showed his potential fast when he gained two +st as his first skill rolls and despite all fears that he wont survive in this harsh world without block he prospered, finally got block and became my favorite ballcarrier.
I was criticized often for my decision to give him sure hands instead of tackle or multiple block, but it payed off more then once as he was able to foil the desperate attacks of leaping stripballers.
His only weaknes was that he still fumbled his catching rolls from the passes of our excellent thrower from time to time, but as I didn't roll a double on his next skill roll, I wasn't able to give him catch and pro was a meager replacement for that.
Even his aging niggle didn't stop him as he was deemed far too valuable to just fire him and all signs pointed to him being real legend material. But no longer will he mercyless break through all defensive lines and do the winning touchdown.

Farewell to the God of Bad Jokes
 Jump to: