62 coaches online • Server time: 23:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2003 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Things didn't look very promising at 4 PM Bowl Bot Time. Only one coach had showed up for the first
Anarchist Never Avoid Real Challenges
Hospitlizing Instant Stunty Tournament

But with a little bit of persistant advertising 8 brave coaches joined the #anarchist : Afro, AloneAndBurned, Barash, BunnyPuncher, Gitzbang, hede, KidCrestHill, Samuli. Then the mayhem began!

Six games were played that afternoon. I only had to invoke the Instant Rule once. (You forfeit your next match if you aren't available to play instantly). Much mayhem was displayed on the pitch. Afro's Mount Rush-Mores and Gitzbang's Just Short of Excellence triumphed over their competition and met in the finals.

Gitzbang's chaos halfings had their hands full facing the goblin rush. More and more goblins kept on storming the halfling defense. By half-time Gitzbang had an uphill battle as he was down 2-0. In the end the chaos halflings lived up to their names and came up Just Short Of Excellence. as the Mout Rush-Mores won 3-0. View the match report.Sorry about the play on team names

Congrats to Afro's Mount Rush-Mores on winning the inaugural

Anarchist Never Avoid Real Challenges:
Hospitlizing Instant Stunty Tournament

I hope everyone's Fun Facotr improved! And I hope to see you all in the next Instant Stunty Tournament tentatively scheduled for Sunday October 18th at 4 PM Bowl Bot Time (or sooner if 8 eager coaches /join #anarchist earlier and are ready to rumble).

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T.