46 coaches online • Server time: 15:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Incubus

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering if there was a way to get a list of all the teams based on Race.

ie. I want to watch all the replays of matches involving High Elf teams...

Does this exist or is this possible?

Regards,

Incubus
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&nav=0&race=8
(edit : sorry, I think I misread your question. The link above will just show all HE teams on FUMBBL. I hope you have a while to sit and watch replays, because there are an awful lot Smile )
If you click on "Tables" you get to the lists of teams (default is Open, sorted by Ranking). Click on the "All" tab and then the "Race" header. You'll get a list of every active team in FUMBBL, sorted by race.

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo,

Thank you very much!

This is exactly what I needed....

I have been very unsuccesful in my games to date - I need to understand how successful players win and than perhaps I won't need as many loses to improve.... Smile IMHO, the time I will spend is an investment in VICTORY!

Regards,

Incubus
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2003 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh. When I said a lot of time, I really meant a lot. Razz

Seriously, though, watching matches is a great way to learn what people are doing right (or wrong). Try watching the non-HE team's turn and then figure out what you'd do. Then see what the HE coach tries and how well it works.

I think the best way to learn would be by playing, but this is probably close behind.

Also, there's always team development to look at. Try sorting the HE teams by win% (click on the % next to W/D/L) and check out a few teams with perfect records and 5-10 games. See what skills they are picking and how they work for them.

Jump to: