26 coaches online • Server time: 10:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinner

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2006 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

just made my 2nd win: Darkie's Dreams 2 - 0 Holocausto

I was lucky... Wink

edit: just deleted some closing url-tag

Last edited by Sinner on Feb 14, 2006 - 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2006 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Huge upset after huge upset!

Are mmm..brains the cinderella story of the tourney? This reporter thinks so
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2006 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Gatts wrote:
The problem for either of us to win this is that we probably willbe facing csontis undeads, and i bet they are happy to take on either underarmoured norse or undermanned elfs with their 3 dirty players and 220k to spend on stars.

Well... Or star in their case. All Undead can hire is the Count to my knowledge so I'm guessing he's saving that money for further opponents and replacements (and of course the Count Wink)

But he showed no mercy at all to the HEs he faced so be afraid. Be very, very afraid Razz
Dominik

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2006 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Pulpo_Fiction is at least the luckiest coach in this tournament. (congrats nevertheless)
With this really inconspicuous team, which has only 1x +AG at their best stat increase, I would bet a yearly wage that it won't win the whole tournament.
No, it can't, bec. of the reasons given above and because of... me. Wink
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2006 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

You gotta believe dude!

He outplayed the Mandinka Tribe, then was good enough to battle the Nandorins three rounds to a standstill (and had a little luck with Nuffle). Two teams that were heavily favoured to go deep in the final. With Undead no less, which everyone says are rubbish over 200 TR (including me).

at this point, I say they're the frontrunners for the first Snappy_Dresser Kingslayer Laurels of a True Champion award!
Flix

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2006 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Pulpo is a very good coach, you need skill to get Undead into final round
Pulpo_Fiction

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2006 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx Flix!

It was a lucky game... but only in the very important rolls, not as lucky as the Mandinka's Tribe one... And i think that my opponent didnt play his best game at all, IMHO, he ended the 16 first turns with a 67% (then the game went down)(we all know that it use to mean just nothing but a 53% vs 67% and that str difference use to be enough), and with that team, he had too many chances to have the game controlled... perhaps having some more risk trying to get the ball he would win the game 3-1 or so...

Any way, i think that even if i dont get them qualified i had fun enough for this tourney after the 3 games already played.
Uber

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 07:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I've updated all the matchups.

Two teams have already made it to the semi, Pulpo_Fiction who might have pulled the biggest upset of the tournament against the Nandorins, and Rhazgul's Judgement, Naama's feared chaos team.

I couldn't keep up with the race statistics, but I know someone else has them compiled somewhere. Send me a PM or post a reply here if you've got something useful to contribute! Twisted Evil