37 coaches online • Server time: 12:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lauth81

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I need 2 minis for human catchers. I would prefer the plastic ones from the last box, they would fit in nicely with the others.

If you have some spare human catchers, would like to sell them and live in a reasonable (shipping-fee wise) distance from me (I´m living in Germany), please feel free to drop me a PM.

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

why dont you go onto Games-Workshop website a buy some if not go to the actually shop or search on Ebay.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Old or new human catchers?

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Manning wrote:
why dont you go onto Games-Workshop website a buy some if not go to the actually shop or search on Ebay.

That is a great idea! Ahem, I did that. GW online store doesn´t sell the old human minis anymore (even as singles), not to speak of the plastic ones of the latest boxed set, these weren´t available for along time. And ebay ... Haven´t seen them in awhile and I don´t want to buy whole human teams just to get two catchers. And I´m surely not buying 2 blisters just two get 2 catchers ... I´m not stupid (or rich). Wink

@JanMattys: I would like the plastic ones from the latest BB Box. Not the human team box, the game box.