19 coaches online • Server time: 01:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DocSnyder

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

My Brother and i are both signed up at fumbbl, and when we play a game, we use the 2 Guys at one PC type.

But when we report the Match, because we got only one *.res file, i get told that "You can only report games for your own teams".

So, knows anybody an answer for this problem ?

thx & greetz

DocSnyder
Calador

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a solution to the problem, but I'm not sure what the admins view on this is.
Problem with 2 people playing from 1 comp is that it is possible to cheat that way (ie. play against your own teams).
FUMBBL is trying hard to avoid cheating (I'm not implying that you are a cheater Smile, so it might not be possible to do it.
I'll tell you how to do it if the admins decide to allow 2 people from same comp.
DocSnyder

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I know, and i see this prob.

but, anyway, i have to share one PC with my brother, and my/our parents arenĀ“t going to buy us another one "just" because fumbbl say we might cheat or something like that.

So, i would be happy if the admins would say something to this.

thx & greetz

DocSnyder
Calador

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I recommend that you try joining the IRC-channel and get hold of an admin there to talk to them about it.
 Jump to: