41 coaches online • Server time: 14:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2003 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is made for anouncements area for those beloved teams that gets retired cause of new rules review. If you retire some team please post anouncement here with your reason.

I have to remind all now that there is atleast two typos apparently in current rules review so dont be too fast with your team retirements or you might be sorry cause of that cause there _might_ be some things altering later.
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2003 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Huge Scary Monsters
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=25472

A loved halfling team who will retire cause of flings loosing ogres while not gaining on-pitch rules to treemen. Would be just way too devastating when both trees takes the root. Suffering such pain whole half aint what having fun is expected to be.
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2003 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Um.. wasn't that pretty stupid as you would have gotten to keep the ogres until they died?

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2003 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Tinkywinky wrote:
Um.. wasn't that pretty stupid as you would have gotten to keep the ogres until they died?

No, I like to follow new rules as theyre now new rules. Its kindof cheating althought site admins are so nice to have ppl retire slowly their teams. Or are they just too lazy to do that... hmmm....

As when vampire lords became freebooters some people stopped playing against vamp teams that had non-freeboot lords, Im pretty sure we will see that happening again.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2003 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

The way we look at it, the changes affect the players you can buy. Player turnover is high enough in this game that players that can no longer be purchased will be off the teams soon enough anyway.

The Finishing Touch
tmacdevitt

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2003 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a thought, but maybe the admins could hold a swap special so that players could swap there ogres in for Rookie legal equivilants?
Kaz

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

My championship Syko Midgets(http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=17368) may be retired. They were built around the skills of the minos and with the new changes, I'm not so sure they'll be viable enough for me to continue with them.
 Jump to: