23 coaches online • Server time: 01:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gumbo

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2006 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks, to all you real life tournament lovers, there is a tournament going on this weekend in a pub near Liverpool St station for those who would like to attend, it is called the Pearlie Kings and Queens Tournament and numbers have hit the 30 mark, but more is always handy, so any one interested in playing this weekend (sure they'll have the football on!) check out the info (pasted from TalkBloodBowl.com):

The ECBBL is proud to present Pearly Kings & Queens III

When:
10th & 11th June.

Where:
The Flying Horse, 52 Wilson St, London, EC2A 2ER

Price:
£28.00 for those who pay before 1st June, after that it will be £33.00.

How to register:
Post on this thread, PM me or e-mail me at blitzwing02@aol.com. Please give me your name, NAF ID & contact information (preferably e-mail or TBB PM).

How to pay:
Cheques made payable to Alasdair Harper, should be sent to 26 Clifton Ave, Walthamstow, London, E17. PayPal payments can be sent to alasdair@aharper.f2s.com.

Size:
Space for to 56 people.

Rules:
More or less the same as last year, i.e. 6 round Swiss, 1.1 mil teams, skills on random players before each round & seeding based on NAF ranking for the 1st round. The rules pack is available to download.

Accommodation:
Is in the same hostel as last year, the Village on Borough High Street close to London Bridge Station.

To make a booking - please call the Village on 020 7407 1856 and ask for Matt Simpkinson who is managing the booking. Give him AlTheTrowel's name (Alasdair Harper), and then just books the nights you need.
Price is £15.50 per person per night - pay direct with the hostel.

Please also let me or AlTheTrowel know if you are staying at the Village, so we can a record of numbers.

Food:
Included is buffet lunch for both days, breakfast available at hostel and pub.

Other:
The world cup matches will be shown throughout the weekend, we will take time out to watch the England/Paraguay match on Saturday.