24 coaches online • Server time: 08:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
2003 Rules Review
Not Crappy!
28%
 28%  [ 51 ]
Wait and See 'tude.
44%
 44%  [ 81 ]
Crappy!
27%
 27%  [ 49 ]
Total Votes : 181

GreySeerFerretBitten

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

After discussions with the Council of Thirteen, I have to say that our opinion about the wild animal change is that it smells of the food left in a Dwarf's beard. The Horned Rat is most displeased. BBRC do you smell the warpstone brewing around your houses? Our dear little Rat Ogres were unique among the Big Guys in their ability to score, now they cannot know the victory of the TD. Nor are they particularly useful on the line. Their roar of rage is the cry of a neutered stud. We concede that if a simple change allowing the blitz action would return them to a modicum of their former glory. Further, let it be known, that WA traps were apart of our lives, we accepted them, and played the game. Now, we look at our dear WA and consider their use as coat racks. Please change the rules back.

I, the Grey Seer FerretBitten, second Wookie's suggestion for Piling On. Let us not forget the Laws of Physics.

The removal of Ogres from many team lists, Pro becoming a trait, looks to me like an attempt to tone down the Throw Team Mate one turn score. If this is indeed a problem, I suggest the the BBRC went about solving this problem in the wrong way. We Skaven know that when something doesn't work you fix the problem, not the symptoms. For example, my Storm Vermin captain had been getting a little lazy, so I killed him. I didn't try to 'retrain' him for new skills, or restrict his priveleges. There are plenty more where he came from.

And a note on our "Living Challenged" friends, if you insist on limiting their poor wights further, at least allow them the decency of having strength access. They have enough of an inferiority complex with other "blitzers" not having a heart and all.

Your pleasure, I'm sure,

Grey Seer FerretBitten
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Player Strength Calculations

Christer - was wondering when (if) you were going to adjust the STR formula for PO and WA now that they have been changed. I imagine PO will no longer get the big STR bonus, but am not sure if WA would be changed or not.

Jump to: