34 coaches online • Server time: 00:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dooby

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

When someone hosts, do they have to report the match first?

The reason I ask is that I played a game last night and got beat 3-0 (Groan!!!!) but when I uploaded it on the website it said that the fumbbl roster was not valid. Is that because one of us failed to use the correct roster or just the fact he hasn't uploaded yet?

It doesn't say waiting for match report or anything.

Don't want anyone think I was trying to weasel out of a drubbing, defeat is the only way to learn - well besides drawing and winning of course Laughing
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Invalid roster means one of the 2 players did not load the roster off of FUMBBL. This usually happens when you have downloaded your roster onto your hard-drive and loaded the roster from the hard drive onto the game.

To answer your 1st question, it doesn't matter who reports first.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I always download rosters onto my HDD, play taking them from there and never had that problem.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Dina - I'm suprised cause you're not supposed to do that. Hopefully an admin will chime in.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

My guess is if the rosters are identical what dinaturz is doing will not cause the invalid roster error, even if you are always supposed to take rosters from fumbbl itself.
tmacdevitt

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I had this happen too me when I accidently tried to upload the wrong match! double check that you are uploading the right file. I now write down my oppossing team's name before I exit the game!
Lazarous

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I always use the "sort by date" function to assure the most recent match played is the one uploaded. No risk for mixing reports up then, and no need to memorize teams names for that purpose...
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2003 - 01:47 Reply with quote Back to top

dinaturz wrote:
I always download rosters onto my HDD, play taking them from there and never had that problem.

You should not do this, and soon enough, will not be able to do this, so if there is some problem that is making you do so you will need to get it resolved so that you can load the rosters directly from the client.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: