31 coaches online • Server time: 02:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Laviak

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2006 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

So ... large icons he says ... well, what I've done is to take the medium icons, and resized them for use with the large pitch size. I take no credit at all for the icons, they are the work of Nick Kelsch, I just made them all big and blurry Razz

They are no where near as good as the icons that have specifically been made for the large pitch size, but they provide a starting point, and mean that those of us that want to try out the large pitch, and don't want to use the letters, can do so.

Before you download these, be warned: the file is around 2.8Mb. It contains icons for all of the standard teams, resized from the medium ones. You'll probably want to keep the existing large icons as well, simply because they look better.

http://users.tpg.com.au/lief/bbowl/iconslarge.zip

Note: The icons are in PNG format, but have been renamed to ".gif" (workaround for a bug).

Edit: I haven't tested them that thoroughly ... there might be a couple of icons that are incorrectly named (i.e. side/front are mixed up or something) - please let me know in this thread if you find any.

Lelruthus

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2006 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

noticed one problem: The resized minotaur icon wasn't working. After checking the largeicons.ini, I found it was because the first one it wanted was minotaur2.gif

anyone else find this?
Laviak

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2006 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I haven't done a real lot of testing, but there seem to be some issues on mine - not quite sure what the cause is just yet, but I'll play around with it and see if I can figure out what is going on. Anyway, the icons are still there, so feel free to try them out.

I must confess that I have gone back to the normal field for playing with at the moment.

Jump to: