31 coaches online • Server time: 10:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Superstar

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2006 - 06:32 Reply with quote Back to top

okey, with the risk of sounding like a whiner, the 3rd of january was a real dissapointment. I woke up at 6 am, looked around alittle, very excited to play with the birthday mutations, but i headed of to work as usuall. I then go home alittle earlier then normal 2pm, only to find out that my internet isn't working.... hour after hour i tried to restart the computer and modem, and nothing worked =( And now it's the 4th. Thanx for that BBB.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2006 - 06:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I only got two games in, and only my skaven could find matches, so having mutations was nothing new. I really wanted to try my cd's, but nobody high-enough tr was willing to take them on for some reason... Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2006 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I had time for one match only. It happened to be a match with vampires against skaven. Though my team quickly became heavily outnumbered and was spanked 0-3, the match was entertainment.

PeteW

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2006 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I played six games yesterday and had an absolute blast!

Lizards, dark elves, dwarves and halflings all enjoyed their various mutations. It was a fitting day to play both my 100th ranked game and my 200th game on Fumbbl. Great fun!

Huzzah to the insane creative genius who came up with the idea!

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I played 3 games two with Chaos and one with Dwarves! I realised that i love tentacles and claw helped with 3 injuries! Can't wait till next year!

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Superstar,

You didnt miss much.
Sure, the 3rd was fun in order to get to play races with mutations that normally dont get mutations but give me last years "no aging" anyday.

Of course I didnt suffer any aging on the Birthday anyhow so what the hell am I talking about?
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 05:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Was a grand idea indeed! I only managed 3 games...2 in an instant toueny with Nurgles (seemed appropriate) and one stunty match. Wouldn't like it everyday...but as a one off it was the best b-day gift yet! Well done Christer!

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 05:40 Reply with quote Back to top

started a brand new orc team and managed no less than 8 games and had a blast all through the day (had been wanting to start this team for a while hehe - now seemed like a good time to do it)
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2006 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I had two games. One with my ladder team Clan of the Grrindfest, and the other with The Hellbound Charioteers (my TR200+ Norse) in ranked division.

Both games were very entertaining. thanks Christer for a nice fumbbl birthday celebration.

Looking at the statistics, 900+ games were played that day....about 50% more than usual. Looks like a successful experiment Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2006 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I got around 2 games in. Probably lost both, but it was soemthing different. You had to adjust on the fly to differances in yours and your opponents players. Horns or Two heads could be a deadly surprise if you didn't read carefully enough.

Don't drop the soap.
ProPain

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2006 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

WHAT THE HELL? I thought seasons changed but months were the same all over the world?!!!!!!

Where the hell was it the 3rd of January, I think you jsut broke my brain...
PandaPower

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2006 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this April 1st? My mind has blown up
pac

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2006 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

PandaPower wrote:
Is this April 1st? My mind has blown up

There was a spammer ('Guest') who posted in this thread with advertising links. Mods deleted his posts, but it revived the thread.
 Jump to: