20 coaches online • Server time: 01:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cthol

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Now, just to make it clear, this isn't a vitriolic attack on someone i've just played: i'm sure he'll post in a few minutes, but it just occurred to me that IF your opponent DOESN'T post the result of the match for a long time... well, what can you do? as far as i can see you can't play any other games until it's been reported. Is this the case? And could i be a complete prick by just *forgetting* to report that match i lost 5 - 0 with 8 deaths?

thoughts?
Cthol.
Beater

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Your opponent won't be able to use his team until he does. If you PM him and nothing happens a friendly admin can force your half of the report through and block your opponents account.
cthol

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

right, but how long should you wait: i mean, he could have a connection problem that's not his fault, but on the other hand i don't really want to wait 24 hours...Smile
Doowa

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

There can be any number of reasons why he hasn't uploaded the report yet. One of these, ofcourse, is the sad one, but IMO you should give him a chance to fix the problem he might have. Play another team in the meanwhile, have fun and hope for the best Wink

If it doesn't help, your friend nearbourhood admin will prolly give you a hand Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

He uploaded, the match was hung. A little patience, my young padawan.

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

all good, i wasn't actually having a rant at him, just occurred to me that this could be a problem Smile
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

cthol wrote:
right, but how long should you wait: i mean, he could have a connection problem that's not his fault, but on the other hand i don't really want to wait 24 hours...Smile

You may not want to wait that long, but generally thats how long someone has to report. As was said a little patience goes a long way.
 Jump to: