20 coaches online • Server time: 04:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What time should the Instant Stunty Tournaments Start
7 AM BBT
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
10 AM BBT
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
1 PM BBT
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
4 PM BBT
28%
 28%  [ 9 ]
7 PM BBT
28%
 28%  [ 9 ]
10 PM BBT
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
1 AM BBT
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
4 AM BBT
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Other
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

EvolveToAnarchism

Post 22 Posted: Oct 19, 2003 - 05:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The First Instant Stunty Tournament was a success. I'm planning on starting #2 at 4 PM BBT on Sunday October 19. If that one goes as well as the first, I'd like to make them regular events every weekend. 18 coaches have registered in the A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. group. Since only 8 teams can enter at a time, I'd like to be fair and rotate the start times, so that all interested coaches can have a chance at playing in the tournaments. Thus the poll.

What time would be the best for you to get in up to 3 consecutive stunty games? Unless I get swamped with tons of coaches, the tournaments will probably only be run on the weekends. So keep that in mind when you are answering. BBT refers to Bowl Bot Time (CET).

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
First Instant Stunty Champion

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2003 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Instant Stunty Tournement #2 will start in 10 minutes or when 8 coaches are ready to rumble, whichever occurs first.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Fazer's Stinger Rabbits won Instant Stunty Tournament #2. IST #3 will begin play on Sunday October 25. Time still to be determined, as I've only received 8 votes.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
50 Years Is Enough

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %26, %2003 - %00:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
Barash

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
IST #3 will begin play on Sunday October 23.

Sunday Oktober 23, what year would that be? (I guess it should be Oktober 26, 2003. Razz Weeeeeeeee I feel clever today Razz )

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2003 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Barash. My clever ploy to get the polled bumped without making me look like a spammer worked. Twisted Evil

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Alternative Radio

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2003 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like 4 PM BBT won. That leave about 30 minutes to the official start time. I'll be hanging out in #anarchist most of today. As of typing we've got 4 coaches ready to go. As soon as 8 (or maybe 7) coaches ready to play, the tournament will start. So arrive early and don't forget to have a team in the A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. group.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Settlers of Catan

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2003 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The finals are about to start between Barash's Gob Wars and Wuhan's Food Flingers. But if I can scrounge together another 8 coaches, Instant Stunty Tournament #4 may begin later today. If you are interested in trying to get another going, " /join #anarchist " and let us know. Otherwise keep your eyes posted here for the start time of the next one (Probably next weekend).

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Portent

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2003 - 04:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to last weekend's winners:
Barash's Gob Wars Instant Stunty #3 Winner
Mezir's Dropkick Murphy Instant Stunty #4 Winner

If the site's back up and running Instant Stunty Tournament #5 will start Saturday November 1st at 11 PM BBT or if there is a significant delay it will be Sunday November 2nd at 4 PM BBT. Join /#anarchist and be ready with a stunty [s] team of any TR.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Alternative Radio

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2003 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

We didn't get enough coaches in the channel on Saturday. I hope we can get 8 stunty coaches ready for some fun and mayhem today. I am trying to get #5 started at around 4 PM BBT. New coaches are always welcome.

Where else can you complete a tournament in only 1 day? Where else can you guarantee that your Fun Factor will always increase? /join #anarchist to find out the details.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 04:14 Reply with quote Back to top

68 teams and only 17 votes. If you are in the tournament group, please vot. If you aren't then please join, then vote. If you don't like stunty, go in the corner and grumble with the dook!

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Myster Link

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2003 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Still looking for a few coaches for IST #13. Unless we get a sudden flurry of coaches at the official start time of 16:00 Bowl Bot Time, we may be a bit late starting. So feel free to pop into the #anarchist channel to see if it has started yet.

Evo

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for not hosting any ISTs last weekend, my computer was on the frotz. IST #15 will begin at 6 PM BBT Sat Dec 27. /join #anarchist and add "-IST" to your nick when you are ready to start.

Evo