44 coaches online • Server time: 18:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Frankensqueek

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2006 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I've downloaded the Stunty Icons from the downloads section of this site, however when i copy and paste the Pigmy icons into the icons section of the FUMBBL folder I still see 'L's in circles when I play a game instead of seeing the Pygmy icons.

How come this doesnt work and how can I get it to work? The icons work for other teams such as Halflings, but it won't work for the Pygmies.

As you can imagine, the game doesnt have as much of a draw to it if you are playing with a load of 'L's, and on a practical side, all of the players look the same and therefore you can easily get the positional players mixed up, so that is why I want the Pygmy Icons to work.

Thanks
Malthor

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2006 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to have your icons.ini file point to the icons. Read the readme file!

still disliked all round!
Frankensqueek

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2006 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Ive got them to work now. However now th Kroxigors are 'K's insta of the normal icons. This isn't so much of a problem, but if anyone knows how to get the Kroxigor icons back I would appreciate it.
Cuarzo

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2006 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

For stunty icons i use http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=getit&lid=110

which is the second downloable link in the downloads section , it has all the icons correctly but for the gnome's canyons , you just have to follow the readme file there , was pretty easy for me and im a damn comp retard so you shouldnt have a problem .

And yeah sucks playing with all the L / K / R and so going around.

Good luck
Tophat

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2006 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Frankensqueek wrote:
Thanks Ive got them to work now. However now th Kroxigors are 'K's insta of the normal icons. This isn't so much of a problem, but if anyone knows how to get the Kroxigor icons back I would appreciate it.

one way to do this would be to go to the lizardman lineup in the ini file , copy the line for kroxigors there . then paste it onto the bottom of the pygmy lineup , should work i think but im not an expert Razz