35 coaches online • Server time: 12:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who will win the GLT2?
Horde of Horca (Orc)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Skull Crushas (Orc)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Kraut Surfers (Dwarf)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hifflitik's Runners (Skaven)
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Greenskin Horde (Orc)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Butcher Boyz (Orc)
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
Evil Hand (Orc)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Traitors ! Mutants ! Commies ! (Chaos)
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Athel Loren Guardians (WoodElf)
42%
 42%  [ 54 ]
Doomy Diggers (ChaosDwarf)
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Scharfe Biester (Chaos)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Untote leben laenger (Undead)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Agile cats for a change (DarkElf)
7%
 7%  [ 9 ]
Night Of The Living Claws - 1 (Necro)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain (Skaven)
4%
 4%  [ 6 ]
Haandbold Piger (Chaos)
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 127

ankkh

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2006 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and by the way I forgot to add that I will fight to the death. To the DEATH I TELLS YOU!!! TO THE DEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
MadTias

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2006 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Frankenstein... Sure ALG is an uber team, but so what? That is a non-issue here. The majors are (for most of us) the biggest events on FUMBBL. A lot of good coaches took part in that tournament. (128 or what?) You had the HONOUR of reaching the semi-final. You did not take that honour seriously. In fact, you think that it's a farce. Then why take part at all?

Because it was such a big game, I had been looking forward to spectating your game for days. I bet several other coaches did as well, but you deprived us of that game. Finally, you gave Malthor unfair advantage for the final. Don't be surprised that the community thinks that you are the one at fault here.
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2006 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

ankkh wrote:
Nevertheless, as the coach who faces 16 woodie players (including how many guards 6? 8?) + a st 6 player + a st 7 player + a st 5 WD with 10 my own 10 rats (+6 niggles) I feel that I'm (almost) robbed from even a chance of making the final in a prestigous tournament an entertaining match; due to the lack of (potential) injuries and a boost of cash on Malthor's behalf that was the result of the concession in the semis.

Would you watch the replay please?

With below average STR 3 dwarves against 2 block-trees (one of them STR 7 with RR-access), a STR 5 wardancer, a wizard, 2 elf-DPs against zero dwarf DPs and as many elfguards as dwarfguards, it was next to impossible to inflict even the slightest carnage against the Guardians - it would have become an SPP-feast for them. Cashwise, they were set for the final anyhow.

Sorry that I wanted to keep my team for real tournaments (i.e. SMACKS), and did not sacrifice it to the Athel Loren Guardians' Cherry Pickers Superiority Demonstration Cup.

I mean - would you continue a game of risk against someone, who has started with 5 continents, and took 3 out of the 4 Australian territories in his first round if the game would last for another 90 minutes?

For those fellows out there who really believe that these dwarves would have been able to inflict any carnage against that woodelfteam: You haven't got the slightest clue what you are talking about, geeze... Rolling Eyes
monboesen

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2006 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Sorry that I wanted to keep my team for real tournaments (i.e. SMACKS), and did not sacrifice it to the Athel Loren Guardians' Cherry Pickers Superiority Demonstration Cup.

Then at least stick with SMACKS from now on and never apply for a spot in one of these tournaments again.
Malthor

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2006 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

There is no denying the Athel Loren Guardians have played a lot of Elves. "Hundreds" is misleading given they have not yet played 200 games. In any case, to celebrate their success and their pansy roots, the Guardians have commissioned new uniforms from the famous fashion designer Momfreeko Versace (thanks momfreek!).

See the Guardians' fashion parade.

still disliked all round!
Angie

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2006 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

ankkh wrote:
Oh, and by the way I forgot to add that I will fight to the death. To the DEATH I TELLS YOU!!! TO THE DEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*cheers*

ankkh I expect at least 5 dead Elves by the end of full time Smile Any in OT if needed are Bonus and will be rewarded handsomely SmileSmileSmile

Evil Angie... Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2006 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Malthor wrote:

That is actually quite hilarious. Very Happy

Btw, no reason to defend yourself Malthor, we love you exactly for being the pansy elf-bowler that you are! Wink
PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2006 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Malthor wrote:
There is no denying the Athel Loren Guardians have played a lot of Elves. "Hundreds" is misleading given they have not yet played 200 games. In any case, to celebrate their success and their pansy roots, the Guardians have commissioned new uniforms from the famous fashion designer Momfreeko Versace (thanks momfreek!).

Genius! I particularly like the treeman with the tutu round his knee!!

I don't think there is anything wrong with team-building for tournies. However it is to Frankenstein's credit that he got so far with a non-developed team. For that I applaud him. The concession was his fair choice. I wouldn't have done it, but I don't blame him!

Looking forward to meeting Malthor in the Fumbbl Cup and knocking him out early again. Wink

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2006 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

The TNT GLTII Final match Preview
get the facts and figures about the two finalists and their teams

http://fumbbl.com/help:GLTIIFinalPreview

There was this disturbance in the water, then suddenly this giant testicle came out and grabbed me
Malthor

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2006 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The Final is on at 2 PM bb time TODAY.

See also http://fumbbl.com/help:TournamentNewsTonight for an interview with my respected and wiley oppenent ankkh.

Needing someone to do a match report on the game if possible for the GLN. Let me know if you can assist.

still disliked all round!
 Jump to: