58 coaches online • Server time: 22:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MadTias

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2006 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

What's all this nonsense about the Blood Falcons? Those guys are an easybeat. Very Happy
RandomOracle

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2006 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

MadTias wrote:
What's all this nonsense about the Blood Falcons? Those guys are an easybeat. Very Happy

I agree, one of the few teams I've beat 7-1. Or maybe it's not the team, just Malthor? Wink
def909

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2006 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Errm... call me stupid, but what exactly is the problem with the blood falcons? That he almost exclusively plays nonbashy teams? Well, I´m in the process of getting my orcs ready for the fumbbl cup and tell ya what, even with them I try to find nonbashy opponents whenever possible. Not that it is much help because I suck as a coach anyway...

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

def909 wrote:
Errm... call me stupid, but what exactly is the problem with the blood falcons? That he almost exclusively plays nonbashy teams? Well, I´m in the process of getting my orcs ready for the fumbbl cup and tell ya what, even with them I try to find nonbashy opponents whenever possible. Not that it is much help because I suck as a coach anyway...

the problem with the blood falcons is that frankenstein feels it necessary for every team on here to play everyone, instead of embracing an *OPEN* league like he should, and quit crying over who plays whom, and just worry about his own teams...

in other words...there is no problem with the blood falcons...

frankenstein just can't respect the fact that the blood falcons have built themselves up to be a powerhouse team, regardless of *HOW* they did it, and that they get the most attention(negative and positive) of any other team on here, and i think there's a huge jealousy factor...

also, probably doesn't help that malthor forced a concession on him

--j

ImageImage
ex-convict

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
and i think there's a huge jealousy factor...

also, probably doesn't help that malthor forced a concession on him

--j

Concession!!!

\\o
\o\
\o/
/o/
o//

Don't drop the soap.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes Some people dont get it. Maybe we can finish discussion and talk about fumbbl cup?
Borgen

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DWARVES CONCEDED TO WOOD ELVES!!!!

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on guys. Frankenstein and I have talked it out and we are not going to continue the conversation about the Blood Falcons or the flaws perceived by some in the current format of the Majors.

Please keep your posts about your own aspirations for your team in the FUMBBL Cup. No more posts condemning/ridiculing any other coach (apart from yourself).

still disliked all round!
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
the problem with the blood falcons is that frankenstein feels it necessary for every team on here to play everyone, instead of embracing an *OPEN* league like he should, and quit crying over who plays whom, and just worry about his own teams...

Had you bothered to read my posts, you would have realized that they were not about elfbowling.
Quote:
in other words...there is no problem with the blood falcons...

frankenstein just can't respect the fact that the blood falcons have built themselves up to be a powerhouse team, regardless of *HOW* they did it, and that they get the most attention(negative and positive) of any other team on here, and i think there's a huge jealousy factor...

Shocked Shocked Shocked "Regardless of how they did it?" You do know, that FUMBBL has rules, don't you? How they did it, that was exactly what the question was about: Did they do it within or without those rules? A question which could only be answered by Malthor himself.

Understandable , that you would feel the need to defend yourself though. You have mistakingly assumed, that elfbowling in general stood on trial. I would be grateful, if you could show me, where I have critisized your beloved elfbowling (as long as no FUMBBL-rules are broken, of course). And pleases: Just send me a PM, no need to go off-topic further here.

The information I had been provided with, massively suggested that at least strong doubts with regard to the Blood Falcons' history were justified.

Malthor has been able to repel these suspicions satisfactorally and has convinced me otherwise.

Thus, this matter (are the Blood Falcons a real team or not) has been settled. Malthor has been able to dispel my doubts successfully. And I'd like to thank him for his efforts to do that.

Should anyone still feel the need to talk about mere elfbowling, then go ahead, but don't refer to me please. As much as I dislike elfbowling, it, admittedly, can be done within FUMBBL-rules perfectly. Should we meet in the FC though, I'll just try to foul your team off the pitch! Very Happy
Malthor

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I have closed this thread. A new one is here -> http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9319

Lets start over without personal attacks, riddiculing or condemning over coaches.

still disliked all round!
 Jump to: