41 coaches online • Server time: 11:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Spike

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2003 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

He, I'm through! This was quite easy! Unfortunately I will be gone starting this friday so I only have a part of tonight and tomorrow evening to play. I hope I can play my match before my holiday. I could then play my almost certain final superbowl match after my holidays! Laughing
Spike
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2003 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Spike wrote:
He, I'm through! This was quite easy! Unfortunately I will be gone starting this friday so I only have a part of tonight and tomorrow evening to play. I hope I can play my match before my holiday. I could then play my almost certain final superbowl match after my holidays! Laughing
Spike
Oh... he's a dead man, isn't he....

Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2003 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:
Spike wrote:
Spike
Oh... he's a dead man, isn't he....

Smile

Well if he plays Torr, Torr get's an other bye to play the final Wink LOL
Torr

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2003 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The ESLT is put on hold until Spike returns from his holiday. I do not want another bye, I did not want the bue that I got from vedneo. I want to play. =/

If I can located ve6neo before that time I will play him. And if Sig is back by the time Spike returns then they will need to play as well.

Basically forget my post about the disqualified people and since we have the time we will wait em out.

What a looooooong tourny this is becoming. Sorry for any inconvience.
Spike

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2003 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm back from holiday. Great you were able to wait for me! Who do I play now Question BTW, sorry for the inconvienance.
Torr

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2003 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Sig vs Spike - Play ASAP

ve6neo got back with me and apologized for not being around much, but did not seem like he wanted to play. Therefore the bye will stand.

So progressers to round three are.

Barash

Evo

Torr

(Sig) or (Spike)

The schedule for round 3 will be

Barash vs. Evo
Torr vs. (Winner of Sig vs Spike)

If Barash and Evo wish to play there game now, go for it.
Sigellius

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2003 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay, I won. 3-2. Boohoo, I'm about five people down for the next game. Boohoo, he has TWO MINOTAURS that are moderately scary and a full side of cflings.

What's this play alphabetical nonsense anyhow - what's wrong with drawing names out of a metaphorical hat?? [Very Happy]
 Jump to: