53 coaches online • Server time: 17:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The_Special_1

Post 14 Posted: Oct 29, 2006 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

me and buckskin r going to try and make some american style football pitches for fumbbl all we would like to know if there is call for it and we r not just wastein our time . what would you like in the middle ,skulls or fumbbl logo, what colour do you want as the endzone
cheers bowdie and G Laughing
Colin

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2006 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

You mentioned something about that when you thrashed my woodies Smile

For a start, post in the Customisation forum! { Edit: Moved! }

Second, heed the words spoken here - http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9283 - to ensure that quality is maintained. Work at a resolution as high or higher than the largest field size (1200 x 600 for large fields) and downsample as JPG to the different sizes, maintaining the integrity of the original 'masterfile'. Use Unsharp Mask as well, to crispen up the details, as the last stage of editing on the different sized JPGs.

Post 14 Posted: Oct 31, 2006 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

come on guys need info plz
Colin

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2006 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

For a realistic appearance, it's always worth looking at a real one. I like red and blue endzones (use transparency to allow detail to show through), and not too much in the way of centre logos (again, transparent layers helps prevent the logo dominating the pitch). The rest is really up to the artist Wink