25 coaches online • Server time: 02:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
chunky04

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My poor old Orc team started with a FF of 8 or 9, but it's now regressed to 4 Sad

It's becoming difficult to get games with the wee lads, but I don't want to retire them because I actually bothered to do a bio and such for them.

Do I need to start trying to play against teams with a higher rating so they can get some games, and hopefully a better FF so I can play some normal games again?
Sinner

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

keep playing Wink Just started a new darkies team which dropped from 9 to 6 in 4 games. Only game where i didnt drop was the one i lost :-O. You are not alone, it´s just bad luck or bad timing or both. Just like failed apos and stuff. Part of the game, part of the fun. I would not bother about playing low FF teams. Money is naught against the fun this great game is giving me, thanks to this great site and the great BB client. Thnx Christer, SkiJunkie and the numerous other ppl that help keeping the things going Smile

Cheers

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

According to the rules you need to score TD's, casualties and win games.
Although that's not a guarrenty eighter:

I have a team (Axis or Allies) that won all games so far:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=22584

They won 10 out of 10 games
They scored all 10 games 2+ TD's
They scored in 9 games 2+ casualties
They started FF 9 and they have FF 8 now. (4 times FF increase, 5 times -1 on FF, one time no change)

I guess you have to be lucky or have more loyal fans. I guess my team above consist out of Axis and Allies and they kill eachther off.

Last edited by Barash on Nov 28, 2003 - 16:26; edited 1 time in total
MixX

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hang in there! Make sure you score at least twice each game, and try causing 2 casualties also (not necessarily (sp?) in that order).. at some point you luck will balance out, or at least it should! Of course we all know the frustration of getting +3 to the roll and still rolling a 1, but.. yeah rolling that six despite losing 4-0 without beating anyone up will also happen! And your team looks fine apart from the low FF... Good advice? Can't really give any, except don't roll ones (d'uh!)
Wombats

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Call me pissweak but I would restart the team unless you've had some sweet rolls.

And yeah - 2TDs 2Cas per game - Make it your goal.

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah losing FF really really sucks
I think if you won the game a 1 shouldnt automatically decrease you. That just sucks.
Sinner

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

mblmblbml ... one always fails... mblmbl

Very Happy

I know this sucks BUT IT´S THE RULES!

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2004 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Double 1's are not always bad. Roll them for a skill increase and I am laughing all the way to the guard/standfirm shop (team depending). Razz
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2004 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Only thing you can do is play on and hope. My Disgruntled Evangelists suffered for a long time, continuning to roll 1's for 5 games in a row, just to have it go up a few times and revert back to a streak of 1's. But, finally my FF has started to go up and is at a team high of 13 right now. And considering how low it's been at times, I'm extremely glad to see it where it's at now.

So.. just hang in there. Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

If you Keep rolling 1 for FF you eventually will have only 1FF left and then you will be fine as it cant go anylower (and if your luck changes you may even gain FF)
Grod

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Play my chaos dwarves then. Ive bought everything i want so i dont care if my opponent has low ff. In some ways i prefer it to limit the chance of a pitch invasion going against me...

Oscar Wilde
 Jump to: