31 coaches online • Server time: 09:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tribble_the_Unclean

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2003 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess I'm just trying to get this straight... but my young norse team, who have had only three star player rolls yet have two niggling injuries and a -ag player is now 4 points higher in STR than my TR (141/137), yet my skaven team with a 2 +MA Gutter runner and a +AG linerat is 9 STR lower than TR (189/180). How did the stat changes help the system? It seems like it made my worse team look better than I personally think they are, but my better team is about where I think they should be.

I didn't see a problem with the old system... I guess I just don't understand the new one...
odi

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2003 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

It would indeed be fun to know, how the new str is calculated. Actually my lower tr rated skaven team (145/150), is now stronger than my higher tr-rated skaven team(190/143). But I do think that my lower tr-rated skaven team has a better chance at winning than the other one.
Azurus

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2003 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

This does seem to be working strangely. My Dark Elf team now has a strength higher (just) than their TR even though I have one player missing the next game, and have a couple of stat decreases.
It's not like they're a strong team exactly, they've been constantly mauled since they started.

In the old system people could tell if your team was under strength (in numbers), but now it doesn't seem to take account of absent players.

So unless two skill rolls offsets a mng and 2 -Ag injuries, something seems strange....

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2003 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I saw someone complaining about their str of 1463.
 Jump to: