20 coaches online • Server time: 06:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinner

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2006 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

I know Kfoged and myself didn't write much to our first round game in the FC V, but at least we wrote something. It does not have to be an epic novel or creative writing about your game, but please... write something. At least: I was stupid that I lost, thanks for the game. It is a shame that we have 4 majors a year and noone comments their games.

It is often nice to read and it may be a reason to spec the game, just to see whether the report was true in your opinion.

On a different page: I should have won by coin toss against Kfoged instead of losing in OT Wink... just kidding

<edit>Just noticed that the lower half of the cup commented their games, but the upper half didn't... I have to investigate this anomaly Razz </edit>

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2006 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, actually i'm in the bottom half and did my report. My opponent did so, and the whole 2 comments are quite good. I even submitted a news because the team played his 201th match during a major tourney and won it (with many others stuff because it's a news for 2 years of play).

We should also keep a track of the deads as we were for the qualifications.

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2006 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

thats what I said: the lower (bottom) half did their reports, while the upper (top) half didn't.

Lazy top bastards Very Happy

Jump to: