20 coaches online • Server time: 05:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Wild Animal:
The player has a nasty tendency to get a bit carried away during a match. Wild Animals must take their actions first of all during a turn (they must be activated). If you take an action with another player before moving all Wild Animals, then your opponent can call you for illegal procedure exactly as if you had forgotten to move the Turn marker. In addition, if a standing Wild Animal is adjacent to a standing player from the opposing team then they must take either a Block or Blitz action, and throw a block at an adjacent player. Last but not least, Wild Animals can never receive assists when they Block or Foul; they are simply too out of control for other players to help them out.
---------------------------------------------------

This is in regards to my minataur... yet on thee seperate occasions he did nothing... well, except roar... which was nice.

Isn't this acting like Stupidity? Was there a rules change?

Also... doesn't seem to matter if I move him first or not either.

Any info appreciated.
PhilMan

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

there was a rule change a couple of months ago, now, if the wild animal wishes to make an action, he must first roll 4+ or somthing to see if he can be controled, if failed he just stands and roars, Although the wild animal can make a block action with no penelty(but not a blitz)

there was a whole load of chaos and CD coaches complainng a few months ago about how their skilled up minotaurs were now rubbish

"Best Bar in This Street"
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't feel so bad ....you are only about 2 months behind the times. I'm not sure I'd go as far as to call you acting Stupidity.

Read previous posts on the rules review and WA changes.
 Jump to: