17 coaches online • Server time: 08:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cephme

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Any idea why my overall rating would be lower than any of my team ratings? I had some troubles getting used to the interface so lost a lot of early games, but the teams never went below 148 rating. However my rating is at an embarrasing Embarassed 145. Any ideas why this happens?
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Because your personal rating is modified for each game you play. Each new team starts at 150, so if you took several teams down to 148, each of those losses would also be affecting your personal rating. Your coach rating is not an average, it is a compilation.

The Finishing Touch
Cephme

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Got it. Ok. I stink. Sad No more playing teams who have 50pts of team strength on me.
Cephme

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

took several to 149.5 in trying to find teh "right" team for me, I guess that did it. Sad
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, the str of the other team factors into it. So, for example, if you lose to a team with much higher str you will lose far less rating than againt an equal str team, while if you win, you will go up far more than had you won against a team with equal str.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: