22 coaches online • Server time: 01:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Waiwode

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 02:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm trying to figure the game out again, so I set up a team of humans (couple throwers, coupla catchers, coupla blitzers, linemen) and a team of halflings (lotsa halflings, the halfling extras, more re-rolls).

The humans won, but they're done as a team. A gouged eye. A niggling injury. One dead thrower, one thrower with a broken neck, a dead blitzer, and a dead lineman.

The halflings? They're fine. Oh, lots and lots of them were knocked out at one point or another, but that's it.

As the game progressed I threw more and more double skulls. Re-rolls gone, the humans failed to make a block five turns in a row (double skulls all the way).

The last turn of the game. A human runs and picks up the ball in a halfling tackle zone. He's two squares away from the end zone, he has one movement left. Simple solution. He'll blitz, follow up, and waltz into the end-zone! Double skulls. Rolls a ten on armour, rolls a twelve on injury, followed by an infuriating six. He's dead. The game is over, but to add insult to injury the ball "pops" onto the halfling's square and he makes his AG roll.

Arg!

Doug.
Waiwode

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

cained? Huh? 'xplain please.

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

you got cained

like, beaten up, but with a stick =]

i have had similar games, one vs a dwarf team in real life and the first 7 times in the game he broke armour (in the first three turns) i went for 4 cas (and the apoth failed), 2 KO and 1 stunned...

sometimes the dice just win
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 04:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Who ever said anything about getting cained? Confused

Hehe. The dice always win. Sometimes they just play for the other guy... Wink
 Jump to: