54 coaches online • Server time: 12:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wadedidit

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2003 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Very Happy ,

I played a game last night, 6-0 against a Gobbo team, I had 9 Cas awarded to my team, I only see 7 CAS awards for players, I fouled once in the first half, so that explains one so where is the other? I KNOW my number 2 Mummy has four cas from the game only received three, in the First half he BH the Troll, in the second half he SI the troll again, then again another SI, all reg then I SI -1 MA he didn't reg. I have sent a message to Mr-Klipp as he helped me with a Skill problem I had but decided to give this avenue a go as well. I love to play BB and this is a great site and I want to have the SPP my players deserved. Is there anything that can be done?

Wadedidit
Question Question Question
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2003 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

The missing casualty was most likely caused by a failed GFI or dodge, or a player pushed into the crowd. It can be very hard during the heat of a game to keep track of every casualty, so it's easy to miss it when one is caused by an event that does not give spp.
wadedidit

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2003 - 03:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats the thing, all the Cas caused by my mummy were from blocks as I used piling on everytime.
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2003 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had people report and swear the same thing before and I wade thought their messages.log file and indeed one of their cas was from a pushed into the crowd result.

So....now the burden of proof is upon you guys. Look through your messages.log file. If you find that the messages.log file backs your claim up, them mark each spot I should look at in the file and send it to me.
elara

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2003 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Are casualties caused other than by blocks supposed to be omitted from the results file?

In my last game, my opponent had 6 players badly hurt, 3 from blocks in my turn, one from a block in his turn, one crowd injury and one failed dodge.

The casualties inflicted result was 4/0/1 however.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2003 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The 4 BHs would have been the 3 from blocks in your turn and the 1 defending block. The 1 kill was presumably a block that got apoth'ed, either your block or his.

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2003 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Does this affect the fan factor roll - i.e. if you get a casualty from a block and one from a crowd injury do you get the +1?
 Jump to: