35 coaches online • Server time: 15:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Anytime I killed an opposing player throwing a gobbo (or a fling) at them Smile.

-Mnemon
deathgerbil

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a bunch of em, - i think one of my favorites was when i just started a lizardman team for the hell of it. First block they ever threw was a kill. Others where when Enjoyment would blitz, kill an Ogre, apothacary saves the Ogre, then one of my players with dirty player kills the Ogre again the same round Razz but let me guess wuhan, was http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=66787 your favorite kill? Enjoyment's little brother cut down before he could reach stardom.
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you serious Softnfluffy? ;p

Well, heh.. brutal match I still haven't recovered from, but you never claimed Reverends life! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

As bad as that match was, I think I can top it Smile http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=114403.
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if i have a favorite cas, anytime i kill a 1 turner or a wardancer is always a joy though.
My favorite series of casualties is this though http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=238671 killed 2 ogres in 1 turn on a goblin team, no apoth left...and goblins can't get ogres anymore
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

My snotling blitzed a mino. Tripple pow. SI. I could hardly stop laughing

The Finishing Touch
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

My halfling gill mcgee... he was a wee whippersnapper when i tried this. I was solid on the field, after some (lucky) rolls ko'ing and bhing most of his halflings, and niggling one of his trees, whom he apothecared.
Turn 7, two turns to score, nothing to stop me. So, i thought lets get that tree down. Both my trees had blocked a halfling, so i pulled around the rest of the pintsized heroes. My gill mcgee rushes in, blitzes him on 2d (6 little wee mootmen assisted) pow dodge, breaks armor one dead tree... he gained +ag on his skill roll, block on his next roll and +ag on his third roll... i think its because he wants to remember the team of his grand accomplishment Very Happy
Afro

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

After some slaps in the face (4 BHs and a SI against me), the nasty ogre strikes back. First, a little clawed nurgling gets killed by Hanni on a Multiple Block and is too tired to regenerate, and late in the second half the same ogre wants revenge for his knock down, jumps up and shows a 148-Spp-Claw-Beast how (6,5), (6,5), 6 looks like. (1) .. does NOT regenerate.
This is what can happen to a team when the team's bio includes sentences like "Teams retired after playing me".

Last edited by Afro on Feb 15, 2004 - 23:25; edited 2 times in total
Haska

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 05:47 Reply with quote Back to top

No fav casualites, can;t remember causing many. But can tell you my worst, i just lost my Star Stormvermin, Block, Strip Ball, Guard, damn necros!
 Jump to: