20 coaches online • Server time: 02:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kurre

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

that have played extremly well lately? Did something really funny occur during your last game? Seen a player with real funny stats or skills? Played an extremly close/bloody/highscoring/unlucky/etc game lately? Wrote or read an funny/idiotic/goofy matchreport? Know a team with great/bad/funny stats? Anything

If you answered yes to any of these questions please send me a PM (link included to game/player/team/coach or whatever you are telling me about, also include a short story on why you think this is worth mentioning).

You might wonder why im intrested in such information (exept the obvious reason that its funny)? The reason i need this information is because im gonna write a column in the GNL where i will have some awards (including an All-Star team, a All-Goofy team etc).

I will do pretty much research myself (since i work the graveyard shift and cant play when at work), but its impossible to keep track of all games played and all good players out there thats why i need YOU.

(Youll have to pardon my bad english. Before posting in the paper ill have some native englishspeaker to correct my grammar and spelling).
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=300629

This is my "freak of nature". Three skill rolls and I havent gotten block YET. He's already got a elephant hand and two heads, whihc begs the question ... Does he have 4 horns?"

Anyway he's my leading scorer with 12 completions and 5 TDs. His typical move is to pick up a ball in 3 TZs and then dodge out and pass down field. Quite comical coming from a chaos team.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Edit: I have some players to nominate, they are.... ah, I'll just PM them to you, Kurre Very Happy

Last edited by AvatarDM on %b %17, %2004 - %03:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
kurre

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

"... please send me a PM (link included to game/player/team/coach or whatever you are telling me about, also include a short story on why you think this is worth mentioning)."

Easier for me to keep track, and by sending a PM other people wont know what other players/teams/coaches that are nominated.
 Jump to: