40 coaches online • Server time: 14:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who is your early favorite for League MVP?
Atomic Rat 'Rats on Parade' Storm Vermin
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Hilihar 'Defenders of the fork' Blitzer
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Jimie Hendrix 'Pop Goes the World' Goblin
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Thomas Røll Larsen 'Danmark' Blitzer
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Norfolk 'Dollar Diplomacy' Thrower
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

BunnyPuncher

Post 18 Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

“Good Evening Sports Fans! Rent Brockman here with the third instalment of EMU TV! The season is almost over, and what a season it has been. Tonight we are going to show you the current nominees for the end of Season EMU Awards and also Spawn Splatten will be on hand to talk about his nominations for the Spawn Splatten All-Star EMU Team.”

“Before we begin this discussion it is important to point out that there are still two weeks left in the season and the players discussed are the current favourites for each award. If a team or player makes a remarkable charge up the standings in the next weeks these nominees could change”

League MVP

”The Most Valuable Player award is the single most prestigious prize that the EMU awards to individual players. The MVP award will be presented to the dominant player on one of the teams contending for the championship. The MVP embodies all the traits and characteristics that EMU represents: Skill, Strength and a burning hatred of all things elven. The nominees are:

Hilihar
'Defenders of the fork' Blitzer

Con Smack Trophy

The Con Smack Trophy is given to the dirtiest of the dirty players in EMU. Winning this dubious prize requires a complete lack of morality, mercy, social conscience, good taste and breeding. The nominees are:

Heag 'Defenders of the fork' Lineman

Jan Heintze 'Danmark' Lineman
Oregon 'Dollar Diplomacy' Linewoman

Lynch Lobotomy Trophy

The Lynch Lobotomy Trophy is the MVP award for “Big Guys”. To the horde of Trolls, Ogres, Treemen, Rat Ogres and Minotaurs winning this award is the pinnacle of their professional careers (well, as long as you discount eating another player on pitch). The nominees are:

Roger Rat 'Rats on Parade' Rat Ogre

16 Tons 'Pop Goes the World' Troll

Thomas Rytter 'Danmark' Troll

Fighter '8-Bit Theater' Ogre

”For our final segment of the evening let me send things over to Spawn Splatten who is with us in studio tonight. Spawn, let’s not keep the viewers waiting as everyone wants to know who your all star nominees are!”

*The camera pans over to Spawn Splatten, a large lumpy looking ogre with a gap toothed grin wearing an ill-fitting suit. The ogre crams a donut into his mouth and begins talking with his mouth full*

“Well Rent *mumble mumble*, I’m happy to announce to the nominees for this years All Splatten EMU All-Star Team. You, the viewers at home will be able to vote for your favourite 14 EMU players. The team breakdown will be as follows: 4 Blitzers, 4 Catchers, 2 Throwers, 2 Big Guys and 4 Linemen. It should be known that 6 of the positions will be awarded to one player on each of the six top teams as of next weekend. The top six coaches will inform me of their choice of team representative and I will name them too the team.”

“Ah well, enough talk, let’s see who I picked to contend for positions on the

All Splatten team:

Blitzers (4)

Hilihar 'Defenders of the fork' Blitzer

Henning Enoksen 'Danmark' Blitzer

Rrosm Elfbreaker 'Three Feet Over Six Feet Under' Blitzer

Raveena 'Bollywood Starlets' Blitzer

Cocopuffs 'orkaForka!' Blitzer

Medb 'BornOutOfWedlockof Balor' Wight

Catchers (4)

Running Rat 'Rats on Parade' Gutter Runner

Bing Crosby 'Pop Goes the World' Goblin

Leptospira 'Revulsion' Gutter Runner

Nick Carter 'World's Scariest Stars' Ghoul

Scamp 'Mezir made me do it' Gutter Runner

Altamaha 'Dollar Diplomacy' Catcher

Heterakis 'Revulsion' Gutter Runner

Power Rat 'Rats on Parade' Gutter Runner

Throwers (2)

Tjaina 'Tremble Before Me' Runner

Fround Klit 'Witch Hunters' Thrower

Eartheater 'Gothenburg Blights' Thrower

Big Guys (2)

Roger Rat 'Rats on Parade' Rat Ogre

16 Tons 'Pop Goes the World' Troll

Thomas Rytter 'Danmark' Troll

Fighter '8-Bit Theater' Ogre

Linemen (4)

Alared 'Defenders of the fork Lineman

Massachusetts 'Dollar Diplomacy' Linewoman

Had Darkmountain 'Three Feet Over Six Feet Under' Longbeard

Cryptosporidium Parvum 'Revulsion' Lineman

Red Mage '8-Bit Theater' Halfling

Sharpsie Teths 'Warped Rodents' Lineman

Pagan Leadpants 'Cooky Crumblers' Halfling

Urgoth '-!DooM!-' Beastman

Don McDon 'MoMMY!!' Lineman

“As you’ll notice, all the players selected are from the Top 20 EMU teams. Obviosly, since this is the “EMU” all-star team, the teams that have contributed the most this season have more players nominated. If you feel there is anyone missing from this list who should be considered drop the commish a line by next Friday. Back to you Rent!”

*Camera pans back to Rent Brockman. Rent shoes away his hair stylist and goes into the wrap up*

“Thanks Spawn! Voting for all the awards and the all-star team will begin next Saturday. If you wish to nominate a player for any award contact the EMU commishioners office and they will consider your request. So until next week, this is Rent Brockman at ESBBN sports new signing off. See ya next week!”

-As always feel free to comment, critique, contribute etc...

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 05:44 Reply with quote Back to top

My vote is for Hilihar of 'Defenders of the fork cause that team killed 2 of my elves. Of course, I also returned the favor.

On a side note, I've played 2 of the teams with players up for consideration and I've noticed that the EMU members I've played were more fun to play than most of the non-EMU players I've played.
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Boooo.. Why is Helium not on that Big Guy list?

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Fluffy the Mascot can be be mascot!
That stupid troll ain't good for anything else!
1 cas in 3 games! ARGH Smile
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Chickenbrain wrote:
Boooo.. Why is Helium not on that Big Guy list?

Gimme the player link and I'll take a look at him.

Happy Hunting!

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a littel strange request, Bunny cant you take Heag off the Con Smack Trophy list, he have not earned the right to be ther. Im the leader of the pack, and i have told him 14365 times to be mean as hell, but he keep on refusing. Latly i have forced him to drink 1 gallon of elf blood a day but it dosent help, he is just a nice guy to the bone, even found a teddybear under he´s bed Shocked
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, we'll leave him there until a new big guy emerges then... just give him some mean pills and let the voters decide next week Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

DrDrink, i sure remember that match Shocked not pretty at all, my regarts to the guy that was cleaning the field we played ther
Zsarts

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2004 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hilihar is growing old! Can't have such an old niggler become league MVP

Thomas Røll Larsen seems to be a popular guy - 8 MVPs already. Not aged a bit but maybe he didn't gain all his cas's from elves! didn't he cas a lizard once, a skaven out of hunting season, an orc, a norse you name it Wink

True Atomic Rat cas'ed an other skaven once but that was just to put him back into place, pull rank, make an example of him you name it!

Atomic Rat is a mean elf killer teached in the old ways of elf killing by grandmaster Rat King who made 23 CAS's in 20 games! But now he has walked in his shadow for long enough. It's time for him to kill some elves - if just any of those sissy elves would play the Rats - then he for sure will show that he is the true elf mangler of this league!

Regards

Z
 Jump to: