18 coaches online • Server time: 01:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Severian

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

This is something I've wondered but never bothered to ask. I don't THINK it's listed in the "How the Client Differs..." text file because I've read it a few times.

How does the client handle Badly Hurt/Serious Injury/Death? Back in the day we used to handle this as injury roll 10 = BH, 11=SI, 12=D. But sometimes the display in the client is cryptic. Something like (and I'm pulling this off the top of my head here):

(6,4) + 0,1 = KILLED!!

I think I remember something like this and I wondered why. Anyone know? Or do I have something mixed up?
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

10-12 shows an injury has occurred, a single die is then rolled 1-3=bh 4-5=si and a 6 is killed, this is in the rules
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, you are still thinking of the 3rd edition rules. The injury table, as well as many other things, have changed in the current rules. Go to bloodbowl.com and look for the living rulebook, there you can get a PDF of the current version of the blood bowl rules.

The Finishing Touch
Severian

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

sweet, question answered. Thanks guys!

PS I knew where the LBR was but I haven't read it except for A) handicap tables, and B) all the text in RED. It seems maybe the red text is only what's changed since the last version, not the original 3rd edition rules.
 Jump to: