40 coaches online • Server time: 00:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Petit-Trot

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Is TTM considered like passing skill-wise? I mean will skills that help make pass' also help TTM?
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

PASS or PRO will (maybe, in the case of PRO) let you reroll the pass.

Accurate will NOT add 1 to it (it says throwing the ball only) and HMP does NOT work with TTM. Strong Arm? Could come up with the Gnome roster, but I think not.

I would love to see Dump Off with a TTM. That would be hilarious.

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Pass is the only skill that will work, as all the other pass related skills specify passing the ball, while pass specifies a reroll of the pass action roll if failed.

The Finishing Touch
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to bump the dead thread, but although I can appreciate that ACCURATE is not meant for TTM (and thusly has been worded as +1 to attempts to throw the ball), it should still apply to the Bombadier secret weapon, correct? Or is that just a holdover from an older version of the rules and should not function (unless the little guy actually throws the ball for a change)?

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

aye, i was wondering this as well. seems pass skill works fine w/ throwing bombs, but i havent been able to develop an gnome engineer enough to get accurate, hmp, etc... the rules seem to state that you cant use any of these, but are we allowed to in the client? i seem to remember quite a while back that using hmp worked w/ ttms. dont recall if this was fixed or not... Wink
 Jump to: