40 coaches online • Server time: 00:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
FootBrawl!
Rock!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Suuuck!
35%
 35%  [ 19 ]
Meh...
24%
 24%  [ 13 ]
PIE!! (You know you want some!)
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 54

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2007 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

prophane wrote:
played the first game, it was interesting....
and btw, i won 2-0 with skaven vs Craftnburn's orcs, though we ended the game early to avoid the match report.

I suggest you tick off the "FUMBBL login" box before playing, so there will be no match report upload at the end of the game. Yes, you can still use team rosters found on FUMBBL.com with that ticked off (any team roster on the site, actually...it doesn't even have to be yours, as there is no prompt for password).

xcver

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2007 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Craftnburn wrote:
kemimutt wrote:
What heppends if the ball is next to a player but on the ground (a common situation when failing catch rolls. Are you allowed to blitz and/or enter his TZ then?

Yes I forgot to mention that, I'll be ammending the rules to allow block/blitz for players next to the ball on the ground.

kemimutt wrote:
Also, why are there no wingmen? If that is the correct term?

I didn't think Bloodbowl's wide zones were really large enough to justify a dedicated position. Also the wide zones on setups need to be filled by the Scorers in order to avoid opposition at kickoff and still allow them to reach their scoring points quickly.

the former position of wingmen has been replaced in modern football. Now the midfield and the wing-defenders have this job. so it might be allowed for defenders to enter the opposing side but only in the widezones...

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2007 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
I suggest you tick off the "FUMBBL login" box before playing, so there will be no match report upload at the end of the game.

Yes, I've since rediscovered this... thanks
 Jump to: