36 coaches online • Server time: 18:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

oh and is there home and away games?? just like to know for my fluff

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Animal2020 wrote:
so ya saying that we can now start playing our matches??? if that is the case shaqpooh let me know when ya can get on and we will get this thing underway. so i can prove once and for all my undead rules the underworld and of course we are the biggest sinners. *just look at the size of our prono mag collection and fully stocked wet bar. *grins* and or ever so famous BLUE ROOM*

Not quite yet. Once I get the Europeans their team numbers and set up the first round of KO games then you can have at it. I'll send out a group PM when everything is ready.

Animal2020 wrote:
hey can we talk trash and such ??

Of course. And, in my grand tradition of stealing all of Mully's good ideas, I'll even set up a thread to that purpose.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Animal - do not play any games until you see your opponent listed on your home page under the League name. Otherwise you will not be able to play overtime. And you can trash talk all you want, it won't help you win games and since your evil gits will get crushed come the cross over games, you will only look stupid for doing so.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

welp i never said trash talking would help me win games. we shall see who wins what when i finally roll across to your side and shame you in front of your home crowd.

*and just to make sure there is no confusion the trash talking if only for good fun not ment to hurt anyones feelings*

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2004 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for two coaches to replace a couple of delinquent members of the league.

First opening is for a European coach in the Angels conference. Acceptable teams are: Amazon, Elf, Human and Norse (would prefer Amazon or Norse since they're not represented in the league but I'll take any of these).

Second opening is for a North American coach in the Sinners conference. Acceptable teams are: Chaos, Dark Elf, Khemri, Orc and Skaven (again, preference for Khemri but will take any listed).

You can check out our group page at: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=682.

If interested, please join Mully's Minor League of Bloodbowl group http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=514 and play four games with your team, then request to join the Saints and Sinners League. The only condition I have on the games you play is that you not play a team more than 10 points weaker than you in Team Strength (you can play up as high as you wish).

The league is on hiatus for a week while we attempt to fill these spots and catch a couple of people up, so you have until March, 6 to get those games in.

For those looking for games (either new coaches or established ones looking for a make-up game), Shaqpooh has generously offered his teams Blud-n-Guts (137/141) and New York Giants (138/148) for play.

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2004 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

For that matter, if you can catch me in chat (or want to schedule a game), my beat-up Necro team and new Humans are available for newer teams (likely handicaps on the Necros!) and the Beardy Boulders could play a more advanced team.

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Couple of nibbles but both positions are still open, so if you're interested get those teams made and get playing!

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

And for all the Coaches that sign up for leagues and bail ...CURSES on all your FUMBBL teams!!!

Jump to: