44 coaches online • Server time: 00:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Malthor

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2006 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

This is where we keep a track of all the things that need to be done on the TNT pages.

Please if you are doing one of the tasks, post that information here and I will update the main list so we don't have double ups.

Current tasks (needs updating are):

Update the http://fumbbl.com/help:Ulthuan+Invitational+News+Portal -> need some fluff on this page link to group page. Links to schedules, winning teams etc.

Update the http://fumbbl.com/help:Warpstone+Open+News+Portal -> need some fluff on this page link to group page. Links to schedules, winning teams etc.

Update the http://fumbbl.com/help:Grotty+Little+Tournament+News+Portal -> need need some fluff on this page link to group page. Links to schedules, winning teams etc.

We need a list of titles for the different positions on TNT.

Logos for each tournament. TourneyLogos - momfreeek.

still disliked all round!
Malthor

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2006 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi All,

Christer has implemented a CSS file for us now, so we need to move all the pages over to new pages with a TNT prefix, and list the old pages in the dead Wiki pages list.

Thanks Rijs for sorting out the front TNT page and also the Warpstone Open Portal.

Still needing someone to update the UI and GLT Portal please, we need the logos for the group listed etc (and move over to the TNT prefix). Any volunteers?

Subhedgehog

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2007 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

All of these are a bit old, can I get an update as to what is needed?

Also, TNT should be ready to drop some info on the newly announced tournament, the Lustrian Challenge! Any insider info we could get our hands on would be cool...
Malthor

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2007 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah the list is very old. It was useful when TNT first started and we had a flurry of activity creating stuff for the first time. I'll have a look at it and see what else needs doing.

The races for the second round of the UI could be something you could work on even though there are a few qualifiers left (just note which and add those later).

Re the Lustrian Challenge... Christer is not keen on there being insider knowledge heh. If someone from reporters let something slip into the broader community, how would we know who it was without some sort of silly witch-hunt (which we do not want to do). So sorry, I cannot divulge anything about the LC that is not available to the general FUMBBL public.

There are however a couple of Group Pages I have drafted up that are on the system that anyone can look at. The prize is mentioned, but the specific details are left off. Am needing some graphical work done and the OK from Christer to announce the details of the prize (it will probably be done through a front page news post anyway). We are still quite a few weeks away from that stage.

Jump to: