21 coaches online • Server time: 06:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Csonti

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2004 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote from Malthor's match report:
"Unfortunately we rolled a Virus, News Feature, Bad Press, Knuckledusters and another handicap originally, but 7.4 has a bug where the game won't start if one team gets a virus and has no players to take to the pitch at all.

We had to restart and I got Illegal Drugs, Under Scrutiny, Running Late, and two other minor ones."

This is simply unbeatable. He has cheek on his face to whine about NOT getting virus so he couldn't play a match without a single opposing player. It's... it's... rather not comment it, I'd be too rough I think.

Malthor's opponents also deserve some attention. I like his skaven team with whom he doesn't even dare to play vs another skaven. But u can check all of his teams, he plays mostly vs elves (maybe zons) with all of his teams. If not elves, it's most probably the Thugz. My favourite is his new CD team winning 4 games from 4 playing vs elves, elves, elves and u can guess... elves. Wow, that's what I call skill. Not BB coaching skill but cherry picking. In that later, Malthor is World Champion. Congratulations!
RandomOracle

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2004 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Csonti wrote:
Quote from Malthor's match report:

This is simply unbeatable. He has cheek on his face to whine about NOT getting virus so he couldn't play a match without a single opposing player. It's... it's... rather not comment it, I'd be too rough I think.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but the impression I got is that Malthor thought it was unfortunate that he lost news feature, which could've meant a lot of extra money.
Malthor

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2004 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

RandomOracle, you are correct. I wanted the News Feature and the money.

Mully, as for your accusation, my Guardians are unranked so I am clearly not playing against the Thugz for a coach rating increase.

still disliked all round!
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2004 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

If you can't keep it nice then don't post, thread locked.
 Jump to: