27 coaches online • Server time: 02:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: May 01, 2003 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Just in case the coders were looking for something to do (which I highly doubt), I thought with the explosion of teams here at FUMBBL, that maybe the stats page could be expanded.

Here's a few ideas (feel free to expand on the list).
1. Normal Player Stats. Seeing as the big guys and stuntys both have their own list. Why not have something for those normal blood bowlers? It would be interesting to see who the top non-big guy blockers are.
2. Racial Stats. Same concept as big guys and stuntys but with the different races and maybe an extra category or two for the top 10 teams of that race.
3. Divisional Stats. Who's the best DivX player? Is that big guy the top blocker because he's playing in the Stunty Leeg?
4. Team Stats. Who's got the highest Cas difference? Highest TD difference per game? What team has got the most INTs?

I'm sure others can come up with some more, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling. And maybe give the coders something to look forward to after they finish what inevitably will be a fantastic tournament feature.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Mandatory New Link
 Jump to: