64 coaches online • Server time: 20:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2007 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Yuk Snotball was one of the casualties in the extremly bloody match between the North Tribe Nigglaz and the UnkontroliertAusrasten skaven.

Yuk, who shunned most of his armor to allow himself better maneuverability, got his throat slit by a clawed skaven when he was running towards the end zone line to score a TD.

The Nigglaz won the match and scored well on casualties, but couldn't prevent the loss of their star thrower since the apo had been used to save the life of the black orc Splat Spleensnatcha.

The beloved team member had been saved from the jaws of death two times before, but this day his luck ran out.

Zoom da Hurla will now shoulder the role of main thrower for the Nigglaz.

Yuk Snotball
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=3272120&displaymessage=Bio%20Changed.

North Tribe Nigglaz vs UnkontroliertAusrasten
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1785104[/url]
Russo

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2007 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Prolly a good thing imo!

Now that you are down from four Orcs with -1 av to three you might do better over all in the long run as you will see them stay active on the pitch more likely

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Pirog

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2007 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Getting my troll and AG 4 blodger killed the match after didn't help my rejuvenation project much though.

Nice to have your troll 1d blocked, killed, regen fails, apo fails...and then he ends up with the MVP, hehe. And then a couple of turns later my best players gets killed by a non-bashy regular block, shortly after failing a TD by missing the GFI. It was a good day...
 Jump to: