38 coaches online • Server time: 14:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ritzi

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2007 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

My name is Robert, i´m coming from Vienna and i´ve just registered at FUMBBL.com. Because im not very skilled with PC´s I have a few realy stupid questions: On my PC i´ve installed the latest Java Version (Java(TM) 6 Uptade 2. In the User Guide there is mentioned Java 1.4.2. So do i have to delete my java version and install 1.4.2 instead to run the game?

Same thing with JavaBBowl. I´ve had a problem with 8_8b and so i´ve tried to download 8_9. That did work, but can i play with this version? If yes there is one more of my stupid questions... In the User gide it is described that under Java BBowl Options there are a few changes that have to be done. I can get there but i cant save my changes. What do i have to do? Do i have to set these things every time before i start a game?

I´m excusing myself for my poor english and hope there is something out there who can help me. And maybe we can play a game in near future?

Best regards and evil games Wink

Robert
Gromrilram

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2007 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

keine ahnung wie es mit java aussieht, aber eigentlich sollten neuere versionen die alten abdecken. wie gsagt mit vorbehalten. wenn du 8.9 richtig installiert hast (was ich dir unterstelle) läuft es richtig. du hättest mit 8.8b nicht spielen können, weil alle hier auf 8.9 upgedated sind. keine ahnung wie das mit den änmderungen aussieht, aber ich habe einfach 8.9 drübergeschrieben und es lief reibungslos, noch keine probleme. läuft dein chat? im channel #fumbbladmin, aber auch im mainchat hast du gute chancen auf hilfe.

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2007 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

Danke für die Infos! Ich werds halt einfach mal probieren - ich hoffe es läuft alles.

Danke nochmals

Lg
Robert
 Jump to: