45 coaches online • Server time: 00:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SillySod

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2007 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm starting an all vampire league based in [L].

Ideally it will be four open round robin divisions of about 4-6 players (same number in each division). Each division represents a major vampire bloodline. Once all the divisions are complete the winner (and possibly runner up) of each division will be entered into a KO tournament to decide who is king of the vampires (or some other suitable title).

Only new Strigoian and Vampire teams will be allowed.

All Strigoian teams will be in the same division, the Strigoi bloodline (suprise).

If there's less interest than hoped I can reduce the number of divisions but in the event of wild popularity I might enlarge each division or just deal with coaches on a firs come first served basis.

I'm new to running a group so any advice or handy tips would be appreciated though not always heeded.

All players welcome, however:
- No leavers, be prepared to play at least 5 games plus any KO tournament, should you win your division.
- No concessions
- No dodging players, make the effort to play them
- No team retirement, you run your team into the ground if necessary, it's not many games after all
- No other prattish behaviour which I havent thought of yet and might damage the league

Wizards are allowed, Star players are allowed... anything is allowed

Come and join in the fun here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4821

(I'm currently building the group page, just apply with your team, PM me, or post in the forum)

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
SillySod

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2007 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on people, join in the fun (or else there won't be any).

BUMP!

PS I'll make a team and join when it becomes apparent whether or not we need more strigoi players.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2007 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice idea. Unfortunately I have no slot left for a new team.

Shrap

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2007 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish I could as well but my sweetheart would kill me if I played even more BB.
I have over 370 games since last sept.
I'd be a walkin dead man!
SillySod

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2007 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, I'll contact you two when we have more people (just in case) .... if we have more people. Come on people.

Jump to: