19 coaches online • Server time: 08:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cjohnsto

Post   Posted: May 09, 2003 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Since I love those little dots so much can you put one next to the reroll when you have used it already this turn.

I decided not to use pro so i could use the team RR only to find that I had already used it this turn Sad

So in conclusion... dots are good... no wait ... put a marker next to the reroll counter when it has been used this turn.

Craig.
Sinner

Post   Posted: May 09, 2003 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm lemme see.... you have one reroll per turn max.... 11 players to use it on... uhmmmm... shouldn´t be too hard to remember Smile

No just kidding, we all are forgetting something sometimes. It could be a reroll or that your blitzing player has a lack of movement, because of an injury...

As I only use my rerolls when necessary (e.g. my turn would end prematurely) I can remember the usage of an reroll very well.
But it shouldn´t be too difficult, I think. read the usedreroll flag-> draw mark. But I don´t know how the code works Wink

But in the board game you would have to remember all by yourself or your opponent would call for illegal procedure. A pity btw that this feature isn´t possible in JavaBowl, hehe... you forgot to move your turnmarker, hehe...

Sinner
psikobunny

Post   Posted: May 09, 2003 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I think if your reroll counter greyed out, like a used player does it would be nice.
 Jump to: