28 coaches online • Server time: 10:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
chunky04

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2004 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I've gotten to the point where I can usually keep my team rating up now, but I generally have the opposite problem - my strength is getting too far ahead of my rating, making it difficult to get games. I realise this is probably due at least partially to the teams I've got atm (currently Rotters, Dwarfs, CD's, Skaven and Necro - the Necro are the only ones not in this situation), but should I be using a large wad of cash to artificially boost up my rating anf get more games? Any other solutions?
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2004 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

No, coaches are starting to look at TR more than ST now to cherry pick, er I mean look for games.

Play up in TR if you have too. If noone is wanting to play you and give up some handicap rolls, look for bashy teams that have trouble finding games. If you got a healthy team with depth you can take a chance versus them.

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2004 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Guard, 1 turners, and blodgers artificially raise STR. If you don't want this problem you'll need to change how you pick skills.

OR - play equal strength STR teams and get the handicap rolls from your opponents. I don't see what's wrong with that. Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2004 - 05:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I generally find people are quite wary of giving away handicaps.