43 coaches online • Server time: 23:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2004 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I recently found a rather interesting game that plays almost like a PBEM (play by e-mail) game, but with several more features.

It is called Roman Quest, here is a brief description::
The Year is 2025 and all of the standard sports have become too tame. The world is ready for something real and, incidentally, violent. They are ready for blood and they are ready for originality, and what is more original than the past?

A few warriors, former military and ex-athletes got together and developed for the public a display that feeds their frenzy and feeds their lust. They enter the arena, scarred and muscled with bits of armor and primitive weapons. Only one will be standing at the end of the evening.

Women scream in shock and awe. Men feed their voyeuristic urges. Money flows, hand to hand, as the gladiators fall.

One champion will rise to the top, will it be you? Do you have what it takes to conquer the Arena?

I have found it enjoyable so far, and I will provide a link for those of you who are interested.

http://www.romanquest.com/friend.cgi?by=ABWX18682

p.s. The regestration fee just dropped to around $15 for a year (from $30), and you can get a free 10 day trial.
AmanitaVerosa

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2004 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

That sounds pretty neat. i'll have to check it out =D
veron

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2004 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

And while we're on the subject of other games...

Anyone interested in fantasy strategy games, be sure to check out Dominions II at http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Illwinter/d2/1.htm, best fantasy strategy I've ever played.
 Jump to: