26 coaches online • Server time: 02:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2008 - 04:15 Reply with quote Back to top

How to do this? Is there any function in IRC / Mirc / HydraIRC that i can use for this?

As far as my try has gone, i always get the same answer from ****ing IRC- programs:
"not connected (bad username)" cause of the "double use" of my own name on the notebook and on the PC im using.

btw.: i try to install IRC on my notebook atm.

Last edited by AoP-Vimes on %b %07, %2008 - %04:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2008 - 04:33 Reply with quote Back to top

As usual: The topics where money is included got a highly more answered frequence Sad .... (http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=13082)

---> I have proven the opposite!
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2008 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

nah its not money, its the fact that you made the topic at 4:30 GMT. Dont expect to many people to reply 15 minutes after you post this late at night

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2008 - 05:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The original thought I had was that it could be your hostmask, but the error message you're describing and the fact that you're probably trying to use both at the same location makes that less likely. It might be worth looking into, however, if you're desperate.

The other thing to try is putting your username entirely in lowercase letters. X-Chat, for example, lets me put in a different username and nickname. I put all lowercase in the username and CamelCase in the nickname.

Jump to: