64 coaches online • Server time: 23:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jer

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2008 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds very cool. I like that kind of stuff. Makes it more fun I think. I'm looking forward to reading some of the obituaries. And oddly enough looking forward to writing my own!!!!

Thanks Machlie!
clarkin

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2008 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

play a game or four in academy just to get the hang of using the java client, connecting to games properly etc etc, then get stuck into some real teams (essentially abandon your academy team). make a team in ranked (or loads of teams, like most of us) and/or some league teams.

ranked: long-term free form division, no scheduled games, play when you want etc. all official tournaments are in ranked (then games ARE scheduled). great fun, sometimes very competitive (especially the tournaments!)
league: division for player-run leagues. browse the league forum and if there's one you want to join follow their joining process. sometimes the leagues have season start/end times, timeframes for games, etc - it's all up to the league.

I'd recommend looking into the other ones (faction, stunty) later.
 Jump to: