44 coaches online • Server time: 15:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Is Arlecchino a Bad Coach?
Yes
56%
 56%  [ 37 ]
No
43%
 43%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 66

evilhuman

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

phillier wrote:
I beg to differ Arlecchino, I believe you are an asshole. Fouling my mino to death in the 16 th is one thing, it is entirely another to say that I have a high coach rating because all of my opponents have bad luck against me. I dont think I am anywhere near the best coach here and you may agree but i took your comment as a great insult and found it completely unnecessary and quite hurtful. In fact I cried for hours afterwards......cant continue...... too painful....must seek counseling.... Sad

You killed my wight in 16th turn.. wasn't a foul.. but I still cried for several hours.. Neutral
phillier

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure how to take Mully's comment.... Confused
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This is abit of a pointless forum, but ill say my peice, iv yet to play you and i would look forwad to it maybe one day will we, good luck and peace out all!!

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Not sure how to take Mully's comment....

lol - In previous matches I've found Phillier to be a flawless coach. My fortunate wins against him were purely a result of timely dice rolling and impeccable strategy on my part.

In our last match, Phillier began by creating an impenetrable wall of Chaos for which I would not be able to pass. Then, before the turn had finished I could almost hear those words, "I still can't beleive that a**hole Arlecchino killed my Mino on a T16 foul!" Now mentally frazzled, a moment of lost concentration followed and Phillier made a successfull pass to his Chaos Warrior standing OUTSIDE the Chaos cage. Mully pounced on the opportunity and Phillier could never recover.

Thanks Arlecchino for the win. May your T16 fouls haunt all my future opponents and give me the mental edge I need!

Smile

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems more like it to me that Arlecchino have got a speciale deal with the devil, since he haven't got a single injury or aging on his players. Which is really impressive. How did you manage to pull that deal? Twisted Evil

Regards

Z
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Zsarts i explaine why i don't have a single injury, nigling in the strategy forum. Simply: i fire all the niglings when they come.
phillier

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

To rebut...Dont give Arlecchino credit for my brain fart, Mully....Rather blame on that new baby my wife just had....anyway fear not for I will return to my flawless play and all shall suffer Mr. Green
Zsarts

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Arlecchino - I do the same Wink but I'm just impressed with the 100+ spp players you got with no injuries.. I never had the luck to get that.. mine usually age at 3rd skill and if not that for sure at the 4th skill Wink
Christer

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:57
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Locked the thread as it was turning into a flamewar.
 Jump to: