63 coaches online • Server time: 19:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
elara

Post   Posted: May 22, 2003 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

one of my beastmen got killed and animated by my undead opponent (my team was nurgle's rotters).
The new zombie player could be found in the dugout, but was invisible - i.e. no icon or transparent icon.

this is in 5.7d
passengerpigeon

Post   Posted: May 23, 2003 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

this same thing happened to my opponent during my last game. he was playing vampires, and I killed and animated a thrall; he showed up in my reserves box with the icon of the guy I killed (nice touch), but my opponent couldn't see him at all, even when I put him on the pitch. also, I didn't get the zombie after the game.

--p
mtknight

Post   Posted: May 23, 2003 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this occurs when the player doing the raising has icons enabled, but doesn't have icons for all the players on their computer.

I was playing a game of undead v.s. chaos where I had icons for all the players on my undead team, but the chaos beastmen were displayed just as the letter with a circle around it.

When I killed the beastman, he showed up in my roster as a zombie, but was invisible.

I later played a game where I raised a beastman, but I had icons for them and he showed up in my roster as a zombie - but it used the beastman icon on the field.
 Jump to: