40 coaches online • Server time: 13:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Artimus20

Post   Posted: May 23, 2003 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wondering if this has been discussed before, or even possible. I'm sure we've all played with the option of paying $150,000 to either lengthen, shorten, widen etc. your home field. This would make a homefield advantage mean something. There are many other field improvements that all do different things. I think a max of 3 total was allowed at the time. Just a tought. Any other ideas on this front?
AsperonThorn

Post   Posted: May 23, 2003 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Ski is just trying to match the LRB, right now. From some of his posts and comments, that alone is going to take a very long time, still. Personnally I think some of the house rules that people suggest would be fun, but would like to see the LRB matched first.

Asperon Thorn
darak_eyetwister

Post   Posted: May 24, 2003 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Eventually maybe even the stadium rules in compendium will be implemented, but im happy to play bloodbowl in its basic form for now. Dont forget dungeon bowl is lingering in the distance too.
gophur

Post   Posted: May 24, 2003 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

i am just waitin for gobos to get their fanatics and bombers Razz then the fun really will begin.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: May 24, 2003 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

mmmmmmmmmmm deathrollers too!!!! Smile
 Jump to: