71 coaches online • Server time: 21:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CopyCat

Post 16 Posted: May 22, 2008 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

From time to time I tend to collect some weird stuff which happens on pitch from time to time.
It is not about win or loose, kill or be killed. Sometimes stuff is just weird, funny or both. Some people say, it is all about Tzeench, some citizens say these little things are deeds of corrupt commy mutant traitors, and blazes Tzeench'es cult followers to dust. Fun is mandatory here.
And I, Cop-Y-CAT have some things to share with you, from my personal vault, yes, even you poor infrared can read this:

Mission vs really weird troll, or ogre, or smth, his name is lost, his deeds are not Very Happy

"Ball placed at (24, 11)
Kickoff Roll (5+6) = Throw a rock
In The Name Of Allah: 5 + 11 FanFactor
Bash n' Mash: 5 + 10 FanFactor
In The Name Of Allah fans throw a rock.
The Rock is hit by the rock.

(2, 1) + 0, 0: The Rock has been stunned"

PS:. I said, Infrared, you can read this... and now you can go free of charge to suicide boot.
PPS:. This is my favourite, you can find few more in my profile and i will be glad if some decent fellow citizen share his favourites as well.

LONG LIVE FRIEND COMPUTER !!!
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 22, 2008 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Em-O-BEE-5 reporting for troubleshooting and mandatory Fun. Long live my friend The Computer.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: